All house and access information will be emailed to the email address on the lease automatically from our software, five days prior to arrival. If you do not receive it, please check your junk folder. If you still don’t see it, please send email to Greg@ALVacationRentals.com. We can only email this information to the email address on the lease.
Check-in is 4 PM or after and check out is by 10 AM central time at the latest.
The home is stocked with:
• Pots, pans, casserole dishes
• Linens & bath towels.
• Coffee pot and Keurig Machine. Coffee pot takes regular round filters.
• Various plates, bowls, coffee mugs, wine glasses
• Toaster, Blender
• A few beach chairs (varies from 3-6), and miscellaneous beach toys.
Need to bring (if desired):
• Any baby/toddler equipment.
• Paper products (the cleaning crew leaves one roll of paper towels & one dish towel in kitchen, one roll of toilet paper in each bathroom, travel size soap in each bathroom.)
• Coffee filters
• Dishwashing liquid
• Laundry detergent
• Beach towels
• Trash bags
• Extra beach chairs
A few popular restaurants in the area in no particular order are :
Fishers Upstairs (higher end) downstairs is more casual.
Big Fish Restaurant
Voyagers (higher end)
Safari Club Restaurant at the Zoo
Sunset Cork Room
Flora-Bama Yacht Club
The Gulf-Orange Beach
GT’s on the Bay
Oso at Bear Point Harbor
A few breakfast places are :
Another Broken Egg
Brick & Spoon
The Ruby Slipper Cafe
Here are some links to local companies In our area. We have no relationship with any of them, nor receive any compensation from any of them for referrals. We only provide their contact info as a convenience. There are probably numerous other great companies in the area also, that we don’t have listed below. If you have a great experience with one not listed below, please email us after your trip and let us know, so we can add it, so future guests can know. thanks!
Baby and Beach Equipment Rentals
Marinas, Fishing & Boat Rentals
WaterOak Coastal Catering – 251-404-8429
Beach Mom’s Concierge Service
https://www.thebeachmoms.net For more information, visit their website, www.thebeachmoms.net, give them a call at 251-979-8400, or check out their Facebook page @thebeachmoms, to book your hassle-free vacation.
Orange Beach Concierge Services, Inc
In-Home Massage Therapy– Rochelle Freeman LMT 251-776-2716
Here are some links to websites with general info and activities in the area, we just provide this so guests can see some activities available to this area.
Rental Terms and Conditions
INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT: An initial reservation payment in the amount of 25% of the entire trip cost including base rent and all fees is payable at the time this lease is booked and will be applied towards the balance of the rent. Whether or not rent has been paid in full, the Initial Reservation Payment of 25% of total trip cost becomes non-refundable, 180 days in advance of arrival. You will be asked to pay the initial reservation payment by Credit Card at the end of this online booking process.
FINAL PAYMENT: The balance of the rent is due 120 days before you arrive. Please mail check for final balance to P.O.Box 2868, Gulf Shores, AL 36547-2868. Final Payment is made by check. The payee information and address will also be on your confirmation email that will be emailed to you. If you are booking this within 120 days of arrival, the total amount is due at time of booking.
CONFIRMATION: A confirmation listing arrival and departure dates, property information and the rental amount due will be emailed to you upon acceptance of your reservation request and receipt of your Initial Reservation Payment. Please contact us immediately by phone 251-504-8170 or email us at Greg@ALVacationRentals.com if any corrections are necessary; otherwise, it will be assumed correct.
CANCELLATION POLICY: A (180) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than (180) days prior to the arrival date will incur a flat 10% cancellation penalty on the base rental amount before fees, but cancellations made less than (180) days prior to arrival date will forfeit the full 25% initial reservation payment. Cancellations or changes that are made within (120) days of the arrival date, will result in forfeiture of full payment. This includes the initial reservation payment, rent, taxes and fees.
·Please note: our cancellation policy does not provide refunds for unforeseen developments such as illnesses, job loss, inclement weather, storm evacuations and similar events that can affect your trip.
NO REFUNDS: are issued for cancellations or early departure due to inclement weather or personal circumstances inside the cancellation date range. Guests purchasing travel insurance should consult their insurance provider directly to see if they qualify for a refund.
We strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel insurance is available through our online booking site. Travel insurance is the sole responsibility of the guest.
ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE INSURANCE: Accidental damage protection is included for any accidental guest damages or accidents, subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $1,500. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder. The leaseholder agrees to pay for any damages not covered under the policy. Guest must immediately report any ACCIDENTAL damage for accident to be covered PRIOR TO CHECK-OUT, for the insurance policy to cover accidental damage. Any damage not covered is sole responsibility of the guest. The cost of the policy is $59 for $1,500 of coverage and it is automatically added to every reservation under the fee “Damage Protection Fee”.
· Your access instructions will be emailed to you prior to your stay.
· Check-in begins at 4 p.m. CST.
· We make every effort for the property to be ready for your arrival at that time; however, much of that depends on the courtesy of our guests and the condition in which the property is left. Our housekeeping standards may require extra cleaning time which may delay check-in. We ask for your patience in the unfortunate event this happens on your check-in date. And we ask for your help in ensuring it does not happen to the guests who arrive after you!
· Early Check-In is not available during busy seasons (spring, summer, and fall). We encourage you to enjoy our public beaches and local shops, restaurants and attractions if you arrive early. Early check-in MAY be available in other seasons for properties that are not weekly only rentals, or if the property is empty the week before your arrival. Please ask by email several days in advance of your arrival day.
· Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. CST, AT THE LATEST! . An additional fee may be assessed if the property is not completely vacated by check-out time. We are sorry to have to do this, but the next guests will still want to check-in at their check-in time!
· Late check-out is never available on weekly rentals or in peak season. Outside of peak season late check-out MAY be available for some properties. Please request this in the note section of your reservation request or in writing several days before check-out. We will accommodate your request if at all possible.
MAINTENANCE: It is important to us that the properties be maintained in good repair. Maintenance providers may access the property for purposes of repairing previously reported issues, or for routine items such as lawn and pool maintenance. We strive to be as unobtrusive as possible while performing these tasks and appreciate your patience—it is important to you and to us that the property be well maintained.
·Please let us know as soon as possible if a maintenance issue arises. Just as might occur at you own well-maintained home, mechanical failures and other breakdowns could occur, we will make every effort to correct the situation as quickly as possible.
NO REFUNDS or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment.
NO GUARANTEES: Working condition of pools, pool heaters, air conditioners, cable, phones, internet service, gas grills, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, appliances, elevators, etc. are NOT guaranteed. These amenities are extras provided in addition to the beach house. We will make every effort to correct reported breakdowns ASAP, but condition of amenities cannot be guaranteed 100% of the time. Although all attempts will be made to correct the situation, some breakdowns cannot be prevented or repaired during your occupancy.
RISK: LESSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT BEACHES, SWIMMING POOLS AND AREAS SURROUNDING THE SAME ARE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS AND CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY, DROWNING, OR DEATH. Lessee will assume this risk and exercise great caution when using any pool, outdoor spa/hot tub, pool area, beach area, pier, stairs or balcony. CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES. Owners assume no responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use. Persons using the amenities agree with the Owners and Alabama Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals LLC for and in consideration of the amenities, to make no claim against Owners or ALGCVR for or on account of any loss of life, personal injury, or damage to or loss of personal property.
SMOKING: No smoking is allowed inside the property. Evidence of smoking inside the premises will incur a charge of $300, plus any additional damages caused by smoke or burns. Please be sure all doors are closed if you smoke outside. DO NOT USE OUR YARDS, PLANTING BEDS, DECORATIVE ITEMS OR DRIVEWAYS AS ASHTRAYS.
NO PETS: We love pets, however PETS are prohibited at this property. If a pet or evidence of a pet is found, eviction and a forfeiture of rent can occur. Also, if ALGCVR discovers evidence of a pet after guests have departed, they will be charged a $500 fee to have the unit steam cleaned at the guest’s expense.
DEPARTURE RESPONSIBILITIES: Please leave property reasonably clean and in reasonable order. Please remember that these are individually owned properties. Please treat our home as you would like us to treat yours. All furniture, decorative items, bedding, dishes, etc should be where it was upon your arrival.
– Lock all doors and place all keys back in lock box.
– Please leave kitchen items (dishes, cookware, etc.) cleaned and returned to their proper place.
– Dispose of all trash in proper outside containers.
– Please leave all used beds unmade, but remove sheets from sleeper sofas before closing the sofa.
The departure cleaning fee includes the remaking of the beds with fresh clean linens, laundering bath towels, dusting, vacuuming and mopping floors, and cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms after your departure. Additional housekeeping services during your stay are available for a fee. If additional cleaning is needed after you check out, any items are damaged or missing (including linens), or furniture repositioned, you will be charged for the additional cleaning service and/or missing items.
Most all units have a 7 day minimum during Spring, Summer and Fall. There is a 3-4 night min during some winter months. If you have a question about a longer or shorter stay, please email us at Greg@ALVacationRentals.com.
– The listed “LIMIT” number indicates the maximum number of occupants allowed in a property at any one time. (Exceptions for infants under age 2 only.) ·
– Atmosphere conducive to quiet enjoyment of guests in surrounding accommodations must be maintained at all times.
– All rules and regulations at each property must be strictly observed.
– Only responsible adults of legal contractual age may contract for rental. Legal renter named on the rental agreement must occupy property during dates listed on the agreement. Identification must be furnished upon request.
– Absolutely NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED. Minimum rental of age is 27.
– No student, college or singles groups allowed. Violation of this rule will result in immediate eviction and loss of all rents and guests will not be allowed to check in and will forfeit all rents paid.
*Please Note: Violations of rental occupancy restrictions are grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND FORFEITURE OF RENT.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS:
The house is not to be occupied by more than the advertised MAX OCCUPANCY, this includes guests staying in the home and any visitors during the week. The home should never be occupied by more than the MAX OCCUPANCY. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 27 years of age. VIOLATION OF THIS PROVISION SUBJECTS GUEST TO SIGNIFICANT PENALTIES and immediate eviction with no refund and loss of all rents paid for entire vacation.
We love pets, but they are not allowed at this property!! This rule is strongly enforced.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance initial reservation payment and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
MANAGEMENT: This rental property is privately owned and Alabama Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals LLC. has a contractual relationship with property owners who employ us to act as their agents.
– WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to refund Initial Reservation Payments, refuse rental, or to discontinue
– Occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property.
– We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, management or showing to prospective buyer.
– Property may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
– By renting a property you are assuming all risk of and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. In the event damages occur during your occupancy you agree to authorize Alabama Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals LLC to charge the cost of such damages to the credit card guaranteeing payment. You also agree to be responsible for and reimburse the property owner for any applicable costs and attorney’s fees incurred for collection of damage. Neither Alabama Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals LLC nor the owner will be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
Waiver and Release of Liability
1. Owners & Property managers are not liable in any way for loss, damage of property, or injury to me or my guests during our stay on the premises.
2. I hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue the owners & property managers, for any liability, claim, and/or cause of action arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any guests belonging to me arising out of use of the house or property.
3. This release shall be effective whether the injury is caused by my negligence, the negligence of the owners or property managers, or the negligence of any third party.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION:
I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, I understand that by “clicking” that I have read the terms and conditions of this property, I am bound by this agreement and I have signed “electronically, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after leased premises are vacated. Charges may include but not limited to: unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges; damages beyond normal wear and tear; unreturned keys, and parking violations.
We have made every effort to ensure that all information printed here is accurate, but cannot be held responsible for errors in printing or changes made in furnishings and appliances. The appearance and amenities of some properties may have changed from the photographs as we consistently update properties. Until confirmed, prices are subject to change and special rates may differ. Any exception to the above mentioned policies much be approved in writing and in advance by Alabama Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals LLC.
We appreciate you considering us for your next vacation at the beach!
Alabama Gulf Coast Vacation Rentals LLC.
P.O. Box 2868
Gulf Shores, AL 36547-2868